• Nuova sezione dedicata alla guide, tutorial e altri articoli utili. Visualizza le guide e i tutorial del nostro club

multimedia [MY2016] Aggiornamento UVO è utile anche per noi italiani?

Patatoso

Utente famoso
Punteggio reazioni
Provincia
TV
Kia
Sportage
Anno
mi spiace più a me che a te, ma questo servizio richiede già il navigatore Android e non il modello vecchio che monta la mia gtline...

https://www.myuvo.com/support/uvo3cp/software-update/software-update.shtml
il link specifico del modello con Androidun piccolo estratto dalle condizioni di contratto ed utilizzo:

H. OPERATION OF UVO ESERVICES; AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; INTERNATIONAL ISSUES. KMA controls and operates UVO eServices from its U.S.-based offices in the U.S.A., and KMA makes no representation that UVO eServices is appropriate or available for use beyond the U.S.A. If you use UVO eServices from other locations, you are doing so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding your online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent local laws apply. UVO eServices may describe products and services that are available only in the U.S.A. (or only parts of it) and are not available worldwide. We reserve the right to limit the availability of UVO eServices and/or the provision of any content, program, product, service, or other feature described or available on UVO eServices to any person, entity, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service, or other feature that we provide. You and we disclaim any application to these Terms of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.

Indietro
Alto Basso