• Nuova sezione dedicata alla guide, tutorial e altri articoli utili. Visualizza le guide e i tutorial del nostro club

multimedia suono chiamata telefono

Mdp

Utente attivo
Punteggio reazioni
Provincia
TE
Kia
Niro
Anno
vi prego ditemi che si può cambiare!

È osceno....o_O ho smanettato sul touch ma non ho trovato nulla. Devo leggere il manuale

Anche io ho ricevuto stamattina la prima telefonata via Bluetooth. Orribile!!!!!! Aiuto!!!

sul manuale non ho trovato nulla!!!!!

sul manuale non troverete mai nulla, dovete cercare su internet

Buongiorno,ho cercato, ma non trovo istruzioni per cambiarlo!

ho trovato questo. Sembra che il problema sia solo per Android:

Sent: Wednesday, 1 March 2017, 13:38
Subject: Niro ringtone - KE66 GVG [ ref:_00D24qls5._5002415dC9B:ref ]

Case Reference - 1702174718
Dear Gary

Thanks for your call.

It’s great to hear you’re happy with your new Kia Niro but I’m sorry to hear you’re not a fan of the standard inbound tone; I can certainly appreciate your frustration with this.

I’ve been speaking with our Quality & Technical teams about this, to see if they’re able to advise further. Unfortunately they’ve informed me that they’re unable to see any way of changing the tune/tone/melody, the customer’s phone should also ring in the background at the same time utilising their own ring tone.

To eliminate the Navigation units ring tone, you’ll need to turn the volume knob anticlockwise at the point the phone is ringing and the set volume for the ringtone will be set – this can be turned down to ‘0’ if needs be.

I hope this helps but if there’s anything else I can help with please get in touch on 0333 2022 990.

Kind regards

Lewis Slade

Kia Motors UK

... ci terremo l'insostenibile scampanellio...

Nooooooooooooooooo Hackerare subito!!!!!!!!

Indietro
Alto Basso